Information Collected & Use of Information
1. By using the Janco's website, you accept and give your unconditional consent that we may use any and/or disclose information about your demographics in any manner which does not reveal your identity for the purpose of marketing, promotional, strategic development, research and customer care.
2. While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name ('Personal Information').
3. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site.
4. We process your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
5. We collect the details provided by you with information we learn about you from your use of our service and your visit to Janco’s website.
6. We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ('Log Data'). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ('IP') address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.